Beauty and self confidence are one of the most essential factors that affects one’s personality and I personally feel that skin color whether black or white doesn’t really matters. But if you are considering to get fairer and glowing skin then the tips and remedies below are the ones that you must consider. Apart from all the tips one thing that is pretty obvious and you must consider is that you should take care of your skin specially when you are outside in the open. Pollution and Sun burn are the main culprits that are responsible for deterioration of the skin.
The top 10 ways how you can get fair and glowing skin are as follows:
10. Regularly apply Yogurt or Yoghurt on your face regularly and wash it off after 15 mins.
9. Scrub your face with Fresh Cucumber (keep cucumber dipped into water overnight before applying its slices on face) and then apply cucumber juice to your face, wash it after 15-20 minutes to see the best results.
8. Apply a mixture of lime juice and tomato on face and neck for 15 minutes daily. Wash it with rose water to see the best results.
7. Grate Carrot and mix it with yogurt. Apply the mixture on face for 15 minutes daily for atleast 15 days to see the best results.
6. Mix and make a pack by adding a pinch of cinnamon powder to 1/2 teaspoon honey and 2 teaspoon rose water. Apply on the face every night to see the best results.
5. Mix Equal Quantities of Honey, Lemon Juice and Rose water and apply on your face. Keep it overnight and wash it in the morning to see the best results.
4. Mix 1 table spoon of honey, milk powder, lemon juice, and 1/2 table spoon of almond oil. Apply the pack on the face and wash after 10-15 minutes. It would help you remove the tan and give glow to your skin.
3. Mix Lime Juice with Turmeric Powder and put Rose water in it. Apply the pack on your face and wash after 10-15 minutes, it acts as great natural bleach.
2. Mix Dry Orange peels with curd and apply on your face and wash it with rose water after 10-15 minutes. It makes your skin look fairer naturally.
1. Drink a lot of water since it helps you cleanse your body naturally, take healthy balanced diet and avoid fried food. Also stay away of over exposure to polluted areas and sun.