Top 10 Must Visit Places in Sri lanka

Sri Lanka is one of the top most beautiful places which one can prefer for spending there holidays. Sri Lanka is one of the tourist destinations because it has some best qualities which a person can prefer, firstly it is authentic destination, secondly it is one of the smallest island of around 65,610 sqkm, so people can cover whole country ...

Top 10 Cutest Sea Marine Animals

29 percent of the earth is land while the remaining 71 percent is the ocean, the home of marine life. A huge portion of life present on earth lives in the ocean. today marine life plays an important role in humans life. there is a huge variety of marine animals found in this marine ecosystem. this includes several microscopic species, birds, mammals, invertebrates, ...

Top 10 Healthiest Cereals for Weight Loss

Going for a cereal shopping can be much confusing because of the most variety. A healthy cereal should be a bowl full of high nutrition with low calories, high protein and with lots of vitamins and even with the nutritional benefits one must also care that it tastes good. So here I am with few of the best cereals, but before I start I would inform to all that ...

Top 10 Funny Food Challenges, Contests and Games

Sometime eating is not much enough for the foods. Well to serve the line of the purpose we, the people always come up with several open challenges and contests which are made to get a new interest towards food or just say to have fun. These challenges either if you win makes you feel too proud or else if you lose it makes you to try again for the win but it never ...
© 2019 OMG Top Tens List. All rights reserved.

DMCA.com